Terms & Conditions - WIN a Kobo reader + 10 Bunyip Bay packs
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Harlequin Enterprises are ineligible.
3. The competition is open to Australian and New Zealand residents only.
4. To be eligible to win the prizes winners must be over the age of 18 years.
5. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
7. This is a game of skill.
8. By entering the competition all participants consent to their details being used by the promoter, Harlequin Enterprises, for future marketing and promotional purposes.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
10. Competition commences 03/10/14 and ends at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 23/12/14. All claims for prizes must be received by 05/01/15 (“Competition Period”).
11. The main prize is one (1) Kobo Mini reader valued at AU$55.00 and signed copies of Outback Dreams, Outback Blaze and Outback Ghost (RRP $89.99). Ten (10) runner up prizes of signed copies of Outback Dreams, Outback Blaze, Outback Ghost consisting of three (3) books (RRP AU$89.99 each). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. The prize value will vary slightly depending on the series. Prizes, including any unused portion, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. The draw will result in eleven (11) winners and will be conducted on 24/12/14 at 10am (EST) at Harlequin Enterprises Level 4, 132 Arthur Street, North Sydney NSW 2060. The winners will be notified by email, directly in writing and their names could be published via http://www.harlequinbooks.com.au/competitions by 17/01/15.
14. The promoter may conduct such further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as are necessary on 05/01/15 in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date. In this event the winners will be notified by email, directly in writing and their names could be published via www.harlequinbooks.com.au/competitions.
15. In the event any element of the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification.
16. Unless expressly stated within these Conditions of Entry regarding all prizes, all other expenses become the sole responsibility of the winner as incurred.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (and companions) may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
18. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems, or any combination thereof.
20. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
21. Entrants’ personal information will be used for the purpose of conducting the promotion and for future marketing purposes. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
22. The Promoter is Harlequin Enterprises (Australia) Pty Limited (ABN 47 001 180 918) of Level 4, 132 Arthur Street, North Sydney NSW 2060.