1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, promotion partners, associated companies and participating outlets. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin. The promoter is Harlequin Enterprises Australia.
3. Enter by answering the question 'Tell us in 25 words or less which book you would share and why.'
4. Entries must include all requested contact details and a 25-words-or-less answer to be eligible to win. Each entry must be unique and received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
5. To be eligible to win the prizes winners must be over the age of 18 years.
6. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian.
7. The competition commences on 03/04/2017 at 09:00 AEDT and closes on 07/05/2017 at 11:59 pm AEDT. The winners will be the best valid entries as judged by the judging panel, having regard to skill, creativity and originality, at the Promoter’s premises. The prizes will be drawn on 8/05/2017 at 11:00 AEDT. The Promoter may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event that the first entrant chosen as a winner cannot satisfy these Conditions of Entry or take a prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
9. This is a game of skill.
10. By entering the competition all participants consent to their details being used by the promoter, Harlequin Enterprises, for future marketing and promotional purposes.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
12. There are seven (7) prizes and prizes will be drawn on 8/04/2017. The prizes are: 2 (two) Edible Blooms bouquets with a value of $115 each; Two (2) GABEE Bags products with a minimum value of $90; One (1) Sheraton Hotels voucher with a value of $160 to be used towards a high tea for two people. It is the winner's responsibility to ensure availability to redeem the voucher; Two (2) Langham Hotel vouchers with a value of $240 per voucher, to be used towards a high tea for four people. Use of the voucher exludes special event days (Christmas Day, Mother's Day, etc). It is the winners' responsibility to ensure availability to redeem the voucher (one prize per winner). Any travel costs (or other costs) associciated with the redemption of any of the seven (7) prizes are the responsibility of the winner. One (1) prize per winner. Each prize also includes two Harlequin books with a RRP of $29.99 each. Prizes are not transferrable to cash.
13. The judging will result in seven (7) winners, who will receive one (1) of the seven (7) prizes as stated above. The winner will be notified by email, directly in writing and their names will be published via www.harlequinbooks.com.au/competitions.
14. Unless expressly stated within these Conditions of Entry regarding all prizes, all other expenses become the sole responsibility of the winner as incurred.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems, or any combination thereof.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Conditions of Entry if this competition cannot be run as originally planned. The Promoter may also cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
17. Entrants’ personal information will be used for the purpose of conducting the promotion and for future marketing purposes. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
18. The Promoter is Harlequin Enterprises (Australia) Pty Limited (ABN 47 001 180 918) of Level 13, 201 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000