Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, associated companies and participating outlets. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin. The promoter is Harlequin Enterprises Australia.
3. Enter once only, telling us in 25-words-or-less, your answer to the question posed on Harlequinbooks.com.au/SavingGrace.
4. Entries must include all requested contact details and a 25-words-or-less answer to be eligible to win. Each entry must be unique and received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
5. To be eligible to win the prizes winners must be over the age of 18 years.
6. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian.
7. The competition commences on 22/07/13 at 09:00 AEST and closes on 31/08/13 at 11:59 pm AEST. The winners will be the best valid entries as judged by the judging panel, having regard to skill, creativity and originality, at the Promoter’s premises on 04/09/13 at 11:00 AEST. The Promoter may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event that the first entrant chosen as a winner cannot satisfy these Conditions of Entry or take a prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
9. This is a game of skill.
10. By entering the competition all participants consent to their details being used by the promoter, Harlequin Enterprises, for future marketing and promotional purposes.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
12. The are ten (10) main prizes. Each prize consists of the following titles: The Siren, The Angel, The Prince and The Mistress. Or another romance title based on the publisher's discretion.
13. The judging will result in ten (10) winners. The winners will be either notified by email or sent the prize directly. Their names may be published via www.harlequinbooks.com.au/competitions.
14. Unless expressly stated within these Conditions of Entry regarding all prizes, all other expenses become the sole responsibility of the winner as incurred.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems, or any combination thereof.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Conditions of Entry if this competition cannot be run as originally planned. The Promoter may also cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.